I'm posting this slightly early because I will be leaving very early tomorrow morning to get to the airport. I'm flying (by myself for the first time! Ah!) to Wellington to visit my grandparents in my mother's side, who I barely ever get to see, and my brother. I can't wait!
It's just a shame that all of these public holidays are going to take up some quality shopping time. I will only have Saturday to shop and I plan on making the most of it.
This week's links are to give you all some last minute Easter inspiration! I found so many fun Easter things this week that I've decided to do double the amount of links I usually do.Lucky you guys!
Happy Easter everyone!
- Downloadable Easter candy box - cute!
- I might just make this bunny garland, not even for Easter!
- The chocolate truffle egg ganache torte is too much for me to handle.
- Very neat recycled Easter egg bunting DIY.
- A sweet paper-mache egg tutorial.