Some sweet link love for your weekend.

Long week has been long... Even though I haven't even done a full 40 hour working week. I decided not to go back to work on Monday after my operation. The idea of being at work and having a tissue constantly stuck to my nose was not really appealing. However, when I did get back into work, it was just straight back into the Annual Report design job. Bugger!

Luckily that job was sent to print yesterday and I haven't had any urgent calls telling me anything is wrong yet so that's great! *touches wood*

Tomorrow I will be going to a friends birthday afternoon tea party. I'm making some macarons and cupcakes for the occasion... fingers crossed they turn out okay!



Check out these sweet links for your weekend!
  1. Some fantastic infographics by Paul Butt of Section Design
  2. A stunning confetti dress by Monique Lhuillier in her new pre-fall 2011 collection.
  3. Stumbled across this blog of 365 Days of Breakfast and it's completely mouth-watering.
  4. "Let's tell better stories" letterpress direct mail - awesome!
  5. These brown glass bottles with stamped numbers on them are perfect for table numbers at a wedding!
Have a good weekend everyone!

0 comments:

Post a Comment